Why cant we live in America

Just reading some guy's post on the Audi forum, he is umming and ahhhing over what car to get, its a choice between a Audi S4 and a Nissan Infiniti G35.

Has anyone seen this new Nissan, its like omfg, why can't we get shit like that over here

Ron

24k as well, for a 280bhp monster :)
Reply to
Ron

Why cant we live in America?

Well our IQ's are larger than our waist sizes.

;)

Reply to
Depresion

That looks like a 350Z to me, a car which is launching over here soon...

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

if you lived in the states you'd have an S4 ?

*yawn*

theres *far* better things to have...

recent show in the UK :

check out the red impala. neat or what. or the green longroof.. or... you get the idea :)

Mark Craft

err we can, it's the Nissan 350Z which was recently reviewed in Top Gear magazine alongside the RX8, the Chrysler Crossfire and errm something else oh yes the forgettable Audi TT.

Reply to
Steve Firth

we get some hot rods down my way, bout 3 of them drive about now and then. think there club members, sunday afternoon i see them sometimes.

one looks like this one

and the other a bit like this
aing got one like the 3rd one which is a kinda purple colour, looks nice as it sparkles ohhhhhhh

i myself like these 2

and

Vamp

cool, whereabouts are you again ?

Model A I *think*, but the body looks 32-ish. I get confused with models As and Ts.. unless its a t-bucket (*spit*).

thats a ford pop, english ford that is.. hundreds of them about, this is probably my favourite one. Heh he broke down in the campsite, his mate goes "you've run out of petrol" "bollocks, it does 15mpg... ( his tone and face drops a bit... ) and I've been errr, cruising around.. all day on a umm.. gallon....." ( now gone very quiet ). Proceed to empty a can of petrol into the fuel cell, sure as shit she fires up.. "No! cant be out of petrol!" he shouts rather sarcastically... then elects the smartarse to drive it down the garage to fill it up...

do you realise exactly how much you sound like a woman sometimes ? :) have a look through

see if you spot it.

thats a '56 chevy, I got some more pics of that one, runs a 502 big block and is gorgeous. My car will look similar to that... at the nostalgia nats he was running 12/13s IIRC, not bad for a (very) heavy street car

'65 Chevy BelAir. Super nice, first time I've seen it.

Reply to
Mark Craft

:-o

-- Chet

Chet

Never mind that, why can't we live in India and drive Hindustan Ambassadors?

Reply to
Mark W

can you petition the council to make a road bridge over to southend then please? it saves the 10 mile round trip from one drop to the other :)

Reply to
dojj