Why do cars seem to have set choices of interior/exterior colours.

There's a black CLK270CDi at my dealer at the moment with black tints, black leather and black wheels...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

???

Reply to
jamesd1974

Yeah... I've played Resident Evil as well...

Reply to
JackH

The Passat is black cloth with black plastics.

Nor is this. :-)

Reply to
JackH

Is it not a new Cadillac CTS?

Reply to
DanB

As I already said in a reply to Clive - is that not a Cadillac CTS? It looks really cheap. The leather has a 'too smooth' look about it and the acres of plastic that make up the dash look way worse than those in my car even. Especially that big hunk of plastic in the middle...

- That one yea? That is pretty sweet to be fair.

Reply to
DanB

Awesome paint job though, it'd help no end with reducing drag

Reply to
Abo

The actual make/model/quality was unimportant in this case. Just the fact that it is all black leather, with black interior, but with "wood" and "metal" detailing that stops it looking dank and gloomy.

Damn right it does.

Reply to
Elder

What did you think of the Black Arrow I posted in my reply to Dan?

Reply to
Elder

That is were that tantilising web address you posted goes to.

Reply to
Elder

oh, i just made that up, didn't think anyone would look at it. :-)

james

Reply to
jamesd1974