Window Stickers

Anyone know where i can get some custom made or pre produced?

Reply to
Marco Tavares

Any sign maker who does cut vinyl will be able to make lettering and the like. They may also reproduce scanned graphics.

Several people on Ebay are advertising this kind of thing.

Reply to
Mark W

My missus can make up anything you want.

Reply to
Conor

But she is duty bound to tell Conor about it, if it is silly, so he can rip you a new one publicly on here.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Can I have one that says "Faster than your XR2", with "Because your XR2 hasn't had an oil change since the 80s" in smaller writing below please?

Reply to
Doki

I want one with "Faster than Gollums RS"..

sPoNiX

Reply to
Anonymous

I just want a bumper sticker that says, faster than you.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

bit of a sweeping statement

Reply to
Theo

In article , snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Well, if they are behind my bumper, and have time to read it, it works.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo