window tinting?

anyone know a good place for window tinting in Essex?

Cheers

Reply to
Vamp

go on cliosport.net some guys does the lot with a free exchange for 125

Reply to
robert

hmmmm, might just do that if i can get the bottle to go over to the darkside that is a clio forum :)

Reply to
Vamp

Don't worry, they're nowhere near as bad as i make out ;)

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

and ask for Damanc

of i could chuck you an e-mail addy? he's outstanding.

Reply to
Mason

check me an e-mail addy please, clio's i could probably handle but not a saxo forum :) take it he is in the essex area?

Reply to
Vamp

yes hes in essex-he goes on loads of forums actually

Reply to
robert

send an e-mail addy to me, can find my addy in an old post or ask chet, dan (with the 206) carl, ronny or anyone else on my MSN list :)

Reply to
Vamp

IIRC he is in essex yeah.. I actually read people's sigs you see ;)

Reply to
Mason

you do? i don't it's normally full of crap cars they currently drive or shit un-witty comments or quotes :)

Reply to
Vamp

shit un-witty comments or

Too true!

Reply to
REMUS

I know that..but for some reson i still read them

Reply to
Mason

In Essex? Probably one on every corner :)

Reply to

hehe yeah i'd of thought so too :)

i might ask the local chav's down motorworld near me, they'll know

Reply to
Vamp