Wonder if these actually work?

I have a cassette adaptor for SWMBO mp3 player, nice cord into a headphone jack, works a treat. Wonder if this might actually work with my phone.

Reply to
Elder

No reason why not , though one of the hands free kits that clips onto a = sunvisor would be cheaper and more convenient

--=20 Alex

"I laugh in the face of danger , then I hide until it goes away"

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

sunvisor would be cheaper and more convenient

I'm thinking more the A2DP music through the speakers choice. The handsfree would be a bonus.

Reply to
Elder

sunvisor would be cheaper and more convenient

I used to have one of the corded things ages ago, when I used to get hire cars that came with tape players. It did the job, in the absence of anything better. I'm guessing a bluetooth version would be the same.

Pity they can't have a little dynamo in it, and be charged up by the turning of the cassette turny-thing. You could use FFWD for a rapid charge lol

Reply to
Abo

a sunvisor would be cheaper and more convenient

LOL at the rapid charge, I'm sure they could do something to make enough power to operate a simple bluetooth antenna.

Reply to
carl.robson