Worse than the Cinq "Ferrari"

As subject. I'm too dumbfounded to say any more.

Pete M

Someones actually bid on it ?!?!??

James

"the re-build was done by a motorsport company who mainly do nobles and tvr`s but they managed to squeeze nearly 45bhp"

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Cool.

But not for £1k it's not. If it had been a few hundred notes, I'd most likely have stuck a bid on it.

Reply to
SteveH

I would buy that but not for =A31k+

Love those wheels, Compmotive THs are nice wheels, shame you cab't get=20 big sizes anymore.

--=20 Carl Robson "Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf" (The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)

Sleeker GT Phwoar

"SHOW USE ONLY AND NEVER RACED" "MORE LOOKS THAN A FERRARI ENZO AND A TENTH OF THE COSTS!!!!!!"

........no........I can't think of anything to say.

Reply to
JohnR

The bolt on bits are probably worth something.

Gotta laugh, though "never been raced". This has to be an ironic ad, no?

Reply to
Questions

The cinq was sad, this is funneh :)

Alistair J Murray

SHIT PILE OF are words i'm trying to get into the right order!

Reply to
Vamp

Oh... My... God...

Reply to
Steve Firth

I saw that a couple of years back at some italian car show in the East Mids. I asked the guy if he was really sponsored by Vodafone. He said he wasn't and then I realised the shocking state of the graphics close-up. He's done them himself with a butter knife by the looks of them.

The guy who drove it was a right fat bastard, he'd really make the car a whole lot faster if he went on a diet.

Reply to
fishman