Would be really fun building one of these for a laugh.

Full body kit. F/R bumpers Side skirts lenses, indicator lenses, and light masks Bonnet skin rear spoiler Side repeaters The whole lot for=20

17947 CZ Koruny. or wait for it=20 =A3415.849 GBP

Spray it black tint the windows and annoying the Nova Chavs. could pick up the car for about =A3400 Might look even better with a Felicia pickup except the boot spoiler.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2
17947 CZ Koruny. or wait for it £415.849 GBP

Spray it black tint the windows and annoying the Nova Chavs. could pick up the car for about £400 Might look even better with a Felicia pickup except the boot spoiler.

Yea i was gonna say black, with black tints, different rear lights, black multi spoke wheels, not too keen on the exhausts, maybe a single polished round exit, and lose the bonnet vent. I assume it could be done on a 3 door instead? Obviously being a Felicia, it would need some interior work as well...

Reply to
DanTXD

The 'Fun'? I've never understood why those hold their value and don't just get burned on sight...

Reply to
DanTXD

No 3 door felicias. But there was a 2 door pickup.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Even better, the bog stock plain builder pickup that they based the VW caddy for that period on.

And I like the Fun. Very limited edition, great for carrying 4 people. Thing is, there are now less Estelle and Rapids on the road taxed than there are Funs.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Think this might be a candidate.

But give it some proper seats for day to day use. I've punished myself with Cobra buckets enough in the past.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

That car is about 500 yards from my house, see it regularly

Reply to
Ken
17947 CZ Koruny. or wait for it £415.849 GBP

Spray it black tint the windows and annoying the Nova Chavs. could pick up the car for about £400 Might look even better with a Felicia pickup except the boot spoiler.

Reply to
Ken

How does it sound?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Because while a little slow and rolly, they are very cheap, simple to=20 maintain, bullet proof and can be made to handle really well. That way,=20 like a 2cv you can all speed everywhere.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

Afraid I've never heard it running, it's stored on the front of the house as per the picture on ebay. I can look over it for you if you're tempted

Reply to
Ken

Nah, better not. SWMBO would have me swinging by my balls from the Xmas tree.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2