WOW

just helped a mate from the mr2 club fit his Blitz Nur Spec R exhaust! did a tour of canvey to test it and it sounds the nuts! took us 5 hours to fit the bugger! the old one coming off was a bastard to get off.

i want one now :(

Reply to
Vamp

tour of canvey to test

coming off was a bastard

Hay boyee. Did its make loads noise? My CRVS gota Pretzel RSoLE Gizmo X exaust. But im intersted in the Bitz one if it maks more nose. my mate Spin sez if we get a nosier exaust well have to play Hardcore danse anthams volume 3 even louder thru residentiel areas.

Reply to
ASBO BOYEE

tour of canvey to test

coming off was a bastard

your a dick. it was added for performance gain mainly not just to make noise and they don't do one for shit CRV's

Reply to
Vamp

and they don't do one

Hay mann. Your geting close to bringin out the foney disafected african-american in me boyee. The kinf that feeelZ the need to ware a basebal cap even thouh Iv never sene a basebal.

SPANK ME GRANDAD!!! LOVIN IT NICELEE.

Lissan boyyee. You need POWAA man, expesially in Lee Beck in a contry with a 70mhp speed limit. YE man lovin it when I fele the need to compunsate for my socal inadequecy with a mottor car.

Reply to
ASBO BOYEE

a tour of canvey to test

coming off was a bastard

I had one of those on my GTR and it drove me batty. It sounded lovely at idle but at speed it droned like hell. Made long drives torture except for overtaking.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

this has a sliencer in the tail pipe which can be removed but if you leave the silencer in it makes it a lot nicer while crusing. out though damn! so loud even with the windows closed!

Reply to
Vamp

the silencer in it makes

Mine was missing the silencer. The exhaust was already on the car when I got it. At first I loved the sound of the exhaust but after a couple of months I was totally sick of it. My WRX has a kakimoto exhaust which is the perfect compromise between performance and noise.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Top Gear and that NOSsed Jag comes to mind.

Reply to
Conor

Exactley. Cheap fun and games.

Reply to