WTD: CD player

Anyone got one? Less than £50 so that it's actually cheaper than me going and buying a new one online please :). Would post to uk.rec.audio.car, but you know what they're like...

Reply to
Doki

And me :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Any new headunit that you can buy for £50, is gonna be absolutely PANTS.

Decent (ie, branded) units aren't expensive - take a look at

I've just upgraded my 8090R to a
- and I'mvery pleased with it. Though obviously you're Doki, so you're not exactlygonna spend any money.

Reply to
Nom

ROFL :D

Reply to
Dan405

Do you know anyone with a Makro card? They have three decent looking CD/Radios going next week. a 4x45W slot loading single CD player with line out so that you can use it as a head unit is exactly £50, I think that one was Aiwa. The nicer looking Sony in-dash 10CD unit is £130.

Reply to
Steve Firth

That's why I want a second hand one. You can get a Sony for £60 or £70 on one of the audio sites, which makes spending £50 on a second hand Sony on ebay stupid. Then again, every sony HU I've heard has sounded s**te.

I know decent headunits aren't expensive. I like decent audio gear. But, it's going in a Volvo 340. A decent headunit will be worth more than the car. As would a decent alarm...

Reply to
Doki

I think Aldi were selling a car CD player/radio for £50 a couple of weeks ago. Might have some left.

Reply to
PR

I've got a Blaupunkt Casablanca CD51 headunit

It's in good condition [slight crack on the removable front panel - but this does not affect anything]

fully boxed with all instructions

link -

email me: joyrider@NO_SPAMhotmail.com for more info

Reply to