Yes or no - would you have one with wheels like this?

Suzuki Samurai - at nearly 1k - and 3-spoke wheels !!

David

Reply to
David Lane

For £50, yes. I'd kill it within a week.

Reply to
Doki

Those wheels need shooting.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

The last time I saw a vehicle with wheels like that, I was a split second from striking it then rolling my Ka.

So that would be a no from me, meh.

Reply to
DervMan

One of the last Samauri so I may be tempted, the wheels would go in the bin mind, and be replaced with some white 8-spokes and 33" tyres.

Reply to
Geoff

f*ck you could of warned my about possible damage to my eyes the posted link might have! that's one ugly mo fo and them wheels are s**te!

i hate 2 door SWB 4x4 they always look so gay!

Reply to
Vamp

Says the man that compares everything to a MR2 !

So tell me does this look gay ?

Geoff

Well its not very high...

Reply to