You've gotta laugh......

No tax or MOT hence the low price of £1k, reserve not met.

Bwhahahaha.

Reply to
SteveH

it's not that bad :)

Reply to
dojj

The price is for a shagged RST with no ticket.

Reply to
SteveH

how do you know it's shagged though? (apart form the bit where he says it's not tuned up properly so it's ONLY making 185 bhp :) )

Reply to
dojj

It's done roughly 100k miles more than an RST will do before it's shagged ;-)

Oh, and it's in Luton.

Reply to
SteveH

In article , snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

:) I've lived there, I know what you mean.

That looks like it is somewhere between thr Luton Town ground and Watford Electronics, and Farley Hill area.

But I thought you would approve of the colour though.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

He should be hung up by the testicles for that abomination.

I bet it looks awful in the flesh, as it's a _very_ hard colour to get right, with it being a pearlescent finish.

Reply to
SteveH

I want it for the "big bore escorts" ?

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

I think you'll find that 'small bore escorts' offer greater user pleasure, IYSWIM ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Is that the metallicy pearlescent-esque bluey-purpley type colour? Saw a

147 in that colour today and it looked absolutely stunning. My brother's got a 147 Selespeed Lusso as a company car, which his work bought from trade sales for £13k brand new (it's in flat red), and seeing it in that colour just reinforced why people order cars to the exact spec/colour that they want, rather than get the factory leftovers (selespeed models in flat red) from trade sales.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

That's what it looks like.

I first saw it on a 166 - a car you wouldn't think suited a light colour like that - it was absolutely stunnning with it's bisuit hide interior.

Reply to
SteveH

Yeah, it really is a bloody gorgeous colour. Tell you what other two-tone colour I think looks absolutely great, and that's one they did on the bubble shape Micras. Can't remember exactly what colours it's based on but I think it's a sort of purple/gold combination - you'd know it if you saw it. Can't really imagine it on any other car though really, which is a shame.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Chromaflair. Also available on the Almera and Primera.

Some of the Max-tosser brigade have got their grubby mits on that stuff and sprayed it very badly onto their MkIV Scrotes and Novas. Lovely.

It's a _very_ skilled job to spray chromaflair properly - Nissan reckon you need to spray the whole car if you get a scratch!

Reply to
SteveH

it's got 4 sided paint crystals in it or something spray it on normal and it's ok it's only the angle you view it from that changes the colour green to red to brown and then some

Reply to
dojj

Someone on uk.rec.cars.maintenance is trying to giveaway a non-running, clutchless, brakeless Pug 205 GTi.

Peter Hill

its nice.

Reply to
Theo

I like this bit :

"Hello, im selling my ERST for cheap Ive been told it has STAGE1 & STAGE2 conversion and turbo timer but i havent checked it"

He doesn't know what's on his own car ?

I wonder why he thinks it's worth a grand, with 140,000 miles and no MOT ? Surely it's worth less than £500 ?

Reply to
Nom

It's worth whatever the scrapman will take off you to crush it.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo

MeatballTurbo raved thus:

: In article , snipped-for-privacy@Somewhere.Somewhere : says... :: I wonder why he thinks it's worth a grand, with 140,000 miles and no :: MOT ? Surely it's worth less than £500 ? :: : It's worth whatever the scrapman will take off you to crush it.

Eeeh, I remember when the scrap man *paid you* to take your car away. How times have changed.

Reply to

With the current price of scrap steel in Asia they should be paying again but they have trained the gullible public into paying to have them taken away. Sheesh toe rags have even started stealing cast iron manhole and gully covers from the road and weighing them in for about £2.20 a time.

It's national and international
Welcome to the third world.

Peter Hill