Zepher wanted for film

Hi Looking for a Zepher for a day, running or not in or around manchester area. Need shots of boot opening and closing. Long shot of a drivers side view nice but not important.

Regards Tony

Reply to
anthony.ainsworth1

You won't have much luck - try looking for a Zephyr instead ;-)

Reply to
Jamesy

snip

My brother's first car was either a Zephyr or a Zodiac - can't remember which, but then I was only 5, as he bought his first car when he was 14 (of course he didn't drive it when he was 14 - waited till he was about 15 for that!).

Reply to
Jamesy

Bob Sherunckle raved thus:

:: "You never seen nuffink right ?" As big vern from the Viz would :: say :-)

You'll never take me alive coppah...

Abo

Reply to
Abo

"Get dahn Ernie, he's going for his shootah !" ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond

" Shaaahht it you slag "

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Bob Sherunckle waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

"get yer drawers on, you're NICKED!"

Reply to
Pete M