01 Fog Light Bulb Replacement

Hello,

Has anyone ever changed the light bulb in their 2001 Mustang GT fog lamp? I have a bulb that burned out, and it needs to be changed. I am not very good with tools, but I wouldn't think it would be that difficult. What steps are involved? I don't have a lift or ramps to put the car up on, so I would have to lay down under the car to do the work. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dave

2001 Mustang GT
Reply to
BullsFan

You can reach the socket without ramps... just twist it and the bulb comes out with it.

Reply to
Jafo