02 GT Window stuck down

I tried to put the window up and she wasnt having it. You press up it does nothin. u press down u get a faint click. Ive ruled out the switch and fuse. Concluded the Motors got to come out. Any tricks or secrets? Do i really have to drill out rivets etc? if u know any DIY sites on motor removal please post it

Thanks... Russ

Reply to
Stang6586

I had this problem on a jeep. The window was stuck either up or down. I would try it each day a few times during the day. All of a sudden it would go. The trick then is whenever I would open or close it all the way, I would always bump it very slightly the other way. Then it would always work the next time I used it. Fred

Reply to
Fred V.