03 cobra

Still love the car, dealer is trying to fix my ABS light and traction control. They worked on it today and replaced a rear wheel speed sensor, when that didn't work the computer told them to replace the ABS module. It's under warranty, but driving the 35 miles to an SVT shop is getting to be a PITA. Any Ideas? the traction control light on the switch is on and the ABS light on the dash also.

Reply to
Michael Seeley

How soon does it come on ? You shouldn't even accept it if it's still on or goes on right after you leave. I'd return it right away. Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein

Reply to
Michael Seeley