03 GT Stock Specs

I used to have a link to a site that showed all of the stock specs for my car. HP, gears, length, weight and so on was all there, but I lost it. Anyone know where I can find all of the stock info?

Thanks, Kenny

Reply to
Kenny

Click "Research and Compare" and then get to "Used Cars" and then "Compare Cars" (or if you know a simpler way go ahead). Select the year, make, model, and trim(?). Then at the bottom click technical specifications.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Owners manual????