03 Power Windows

Just wondering if anyone else has had any problems with the power windows in their 03 Mustangs.

Was at Bandimere race way today and a dust and rain storm came up, put up the top, and then went to do the windows. Only three came up off the power switch on driver door. Driver side window didn't come up.

Thank goodness it was a light rain storm, but sure did get lots of dust in the car.

I know that the Lincolns and Taurus both had widow problems, sure hope it hasn't spread to the Mustangs.

Not looking at spending an afternoon at the dealer or having to leave my car.

-- Gerry Ft Collins, Co. KB0PJG

Reply to
Gerry

oh that just sucks !! Ford sucks at making cars without window/seatbelt/steering/light problems ..... all minor things ...

- SS

Reply to
Silver Stang

Reply to
Peter C. Nixon

Gee, my Fords have fine windows, seatbelts, steering, and lights.

Reply to
paul-1993

My 92 ford has all the original electric window, seatbelt, steering, locking, lighting stuff and it all still works like new at 110,000 miles.

----------------- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable.

Reply to
AZGuy

Last week the drivers side window stopped working. Returned home, still no response when button pushed. Left car in garage overnight - now it works fine with no problem since then. WTF?

03 Cobra coupe
Reply to
Dave Diedrich

Your car is female and didn't like you pushing her buttons. Just ask Kate about this theory and she will explain it in better detail since I'm a guy and have no clue about the inner working of the female psyche.

Reply to
Greg B.