'04 Mach Car Cover

I am looking for an outdoor car cover for my '04 Mach 1.

Does anyone have any suggestions on which covers are easy to put on/take off? What about locking covers? Best prices?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
James Cignarella

I seen some car covers at Canadian tire for 180 dollars or less depending on quality. Im sure there are better ones and im gonna have to find one seeing as how i have a new SVT vert coming thursday.

Reply to
James

I looked at Canadian Tire's website but only saw generic covers - I was looking for something custom-fit as I would really like something that is easy to use.

I've been looking on

and they list several custom fit covers for the Mach 1 such as Noah, WeatherShield, Multibond, etc and they range between $100 and $400. Does anyone have any experience with these types of covers?

Reply to
James Cignarella