05 GT used at a local ford dealership

Hey Gang just thought I'd let you know that a local Ford dealership Has a used Silver 05 Mustang Gt for sale might be able to get a pretty good deal on this one. here's the dealership's name and number and a link to there web site. It doesn't seem to be listed on the web site just yet or it might already be sold but it was there yesterday afternoon so if your interested better call tomorrow morning Still can't figure why someone would trade one in so soon but I guess it takes all kinds. here's the info. McLarty Auto Mall

Texas

903-735-4655
Reply to
Defiant

A used '05? already?

Reply to
66 6F HCS

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 23:31:49 -0500, "Defiant" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Hell about 3 months ago I was looking for a new/slightly used vehicle and making the rounds of the various lots looking for a deal. I needed a pickup, but lusted for a new GT. A local Ford dealer had a used `05 Blue GT fully equipped with a thousand miles on the clock. After looking at this an that and trying to cut a deal on a fairly beat-up cosmetically `97 Cobra drop-top I decided to inquire on the price of the `05 even though I knew if I was to get one I would order it in the configuration I wanted i.e. I was not serious about a purchase, but did not let that show through. The sales Monkey's answer to the question, $33,000 American. I started laughing so hard I almost pissed myself. Ended up buying an `05 F-150 SXT that I am entirely pleased with from another Ford dealer as there was no way I was going to give these idiots any of my business. That car sat on that lot for at least two more months. I guess somebody with more money then sense finally dropped by.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:52:38 -0600, "66 6F HCS" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Oh yeah, I started seeing low milage ones (~1k) in my area, SE Va, around late January when I first started looking at a new/different vehicle for myself after my daughter stole my S-10. All of the asking prices were higher then MSRP and no one wanted to entertain an offer less then asking price. I don't know where they came from, but I had heard the large South East used Auto Auction in Georgia, but don't know if that is true or not. Perhaps they were Factory demo cars or something.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Carmax had one a few weeks ago.

Reply to
teeces

ford is junk i know i see them every day

hurc ast ford master tech

hurc ast

Reply to
hurricane 575

can't be any worse than GM's. I've had several Fords Lots of GM's and at this time I think Fords are maybe just alittle better. problem with Fords around here is most don't hold resale value very well.

ford is junk

Reply to
Defiant

lmfao ford cant even guantee 30000k out of ball joints on f350 and e 350 ford= crap

hurc ast

Reply to
hurricane 575

Reply to
Andrew

hmm a friend has a 99 F350 diesel Dually with 160,000 miles and has had no ball joint problems at all.

Reply to
Defiant

you dont see many fords do ya lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
hurricane 575

Reply to
Defiant

then u know about the ball joints just ask a tech ford= ball joint= gravey u are truly a retard i hope your tires dont blow off lmfao like the disclaimer sez retoque required after 100 miles

bwhahahaha

lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to