05' Interior upgrade package discontinued?????

I went to order my new Stang today and found out I can't get the Interior upgrade package.... Anyone know anything about this? I heard else where that it could be until the first of the year.....Spider

Reply to
Spider

I read an article recently -check the SAE website

in which it was reported that Ford didn't anticipate demand for the interior upgrade package. Ford hasn't built enough for everyone who wants it.

Jim S. '82 Mutant

Reply to
Jim S.

Do you have a link directly to that article?

Reply to
351CJ

No, sorry, I read it in the magazine. It was a little info-bubble type thing if I recall correctly, so maybe they won't reproduce it online.

Actually, I might have read it in Automotive Industries -

Again, I don't know that they put the little tech-brief things online.

I'd look in the magazine so that I could give you the exact quote, but they all went to the trash Monday night.

Reply to
Jim S.

I found this link this morning.....

Spider

That's pretty much the same thing I read. Thanks for posting that.

Jim S. '82 Mutant

Reply to
Jim S.

FWIW, ny sales guy says it's just a rumor.

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

Check this link, Quiet Desperation"......

think your saleman was being just that, a Salesman,,,,,

Reply to
Spider