05 on the cover of Hotrod

I copied this link from modulardepot, looks like the MustangGT will get variable timing and three valves. Has an aluminum block and a GM like intake. Puts out 300hp (I hope) and gets a three link rear with a panhard bar. V6 is kicked up a notch too.

Gill

Gill

I like the looks of the V6 better than the GT. Mostly because of the wheels and the aluminum crap on the interior. Either way the both look very good. Maybe I should just sell my 95 and wait for the next Bullitt/Mach1 type special edition.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

"MadDAWG" wrote in news:3fe82afe$ snipped-for-privacy@news.mhogaming.com:

Love the GT! Best looking Mustang in many years IMO - Ford did an outstanding job. Now we'll have to see how much it costs to drive one home and what kind of real world numbers it'll do at the track.

Joe

I thought you guys were good... but those vette guys were diss'n the Stang pretty bad. Actually made me laugh too.

Reply to
Barrett

Considering what they drive looks like an over grown Acura that is pretty darn funny.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG