05 turn signals

Hi all, I have a small problem on the wifes 05. Recently the left signal starts blinking and sounding twice as fast as the right signal. The lights both work, but, they now flash twice as fast as the right signals. Any and all comments will be appreciated. Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Esteban

You have a burned out bulb.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Hi Ed, Thanks for your prompt response. All four bulbs are working, the problem is, the front and rear on the left side are flashing twice as quick as the right side. Steve

Reply to
Esteban

Are you sure that one of the two rear bulbs on the left side is not burned out? Each rear light assembly (left and right) has three bulbs, but only the two outer ones blink (together) for turn signals. All three bulbs light up only for brakes.

When you say "all four bulbs" do you mean one left-front, one right-front, one left-rear and one right-rear? Or do you mean the two left-rear and the two right-rear? The fast blinking is supposed to indicate a burned out bulb as Ed mentioned.

Reply to
Larry

I just went out and re-checked the turn signals (It is now dark in Arkansas).....Ed was correct, my left rear inboard bulb is burned out. I didn't pay close enough attention to detail in the sunlight this morning. Larry, thanks for letting me know there were two bulbs in each rear turn signal. Steve

Reply to
Esteban