06 mustang gt conv ???

greetings folks,

ok, where can the absolute best price for a new one of these animals be found? I live in the tidewater Virginia area but will travel for a great deal. Has anyone actually gotten at or near MSRP, which is around 29k I think? Know of any great promotions to be had? Seems like Ford likes to exclude the stang and f-150 in all their deals. They must sell to good.

Reply to
Dave

get on ebay

Reply to