17" wide rear view mirror ?

Just bumped into a site that sells a 17" panoramic rear view mirror that is attached onto an existing mirror in the vehicle .

looks like it covers a very wide angle , with minimal distortion, and also reduce glare...

did anybody had experience with this kind of mirrors ? The product description is in this link

Thanks Shoreshim

Reply to
shorashim

Don't forget the fire extinguisher, oversized tach, and yellow tinted windows.

Oh, yeah, the big elevated rear wing, got to have one of those. And an R-type sticker.

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

Don't forget to buy a big compass for the middle of the dashboard. Make sure to get the old school water filled type.

Reply to
Jack Bauer

at 30 Sep 2003, shorashim [ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

You bumped into it? Where? in your warehouse? Nice try, but this goyem isn't falling for it. :-)

Reply to
Paul

OH MAN~!! I need one of these! That way I will be able to see ALL of the interior of my car instead of just a little bit on either side of that little bitty window back there. Just think, I could drive, talk on my cell phone, yell at the car behind me, check for dust in the headliner, admire my back seat and do my makeup all at once.

I'm going to buy one right away!

NOT!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

But how may more Horsepower does it give you?

Reply to
Matt

goyem??? Is that like a moile??

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

What a tookie assed piece of crap. Looks like something out of the J.C. Whitney catalogue.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Are you farding in the car AGAIN ??!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Reply to
Scott Williams

Goyum is not like a moile. A moile goes "SNIP" and take a little off the top................

Bill S.

W> Paul wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

LMAO! I know they don't get paid very well, but they get lots of tips.

Scott Williams

Reply to
Scott Williams

Only the Goyum pay retail. Or so I've heard.

Erich

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner

hundreds I'm sure!

| >I'm going to buy one right away! | >

| >NOT! | >

| >Kate | >

| But how may more Horsepower does it give you?

Reply to
SVTKate

is THAT why my eyes were watering???!!

| > Kate | >

| | | Are you farding in the car AGAIN ??! |

Reply to
SVTKate

at 01 Oct 2003, WindsorFox[SS] [ snipped-for-privacy@SPAMcox.net] wrote in news:0QHeb.30200$AH4.2550@lakeread06:

I have a pair of pruning shears but I doubt you want me to perform the briss with those. :-)

Reply to
Paul

ROFL, you know "farding" literally means putting on makeup.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

LOL! nope, I thought it was a typo for farting!

Hell, I almose never wear the stuff, how am I supposed to know all this modern slang.

Kate