1965 Ford Mustang (351 Cleveland)

Hey, This is my first post to this group or any group for that matter. So sorry if it doesnt work out ok. Anyway I just bought a mustang as you can see from the subject. It is a

1965 mustang with a 1970 351 cleveland engine. The car is a project for me and my brother (who btw knows way more about cars than me). So I thought this would be a good place to come and ask for some info if needed. For example we need new interior for the car, seats, roof interior etc. Maybe someone knows a good internet site where you can also order abroad? Oh and also I am from Finland, Europe so sorry if there is something wrong with my engrish ;) And if someone is maybe interested I can post pictures from the project as it goes. (Now everything except the engine is stripped)(new paint color maybe purple metal?)

Thanks A_M

Reply to
A_M

Fortunatly, there are a large number of mail order/internet companies with quality products and excellent servie. I've used Mustangs Plus for the last few parts; everything from a couple of small parts to a complete suspension kit. Excellent service, quality parts, and decent prices.

Also, I would suggest that you subscribe to Mustang Monthly magazine. Excellent source of rebuild and restomod information. Also, plenty of advertisers.

.boB

garlic powder parsley flakes brown sugar

1 teaspoon sage 2 onions 6 cloves garlic bunch green onions, chopped

Cut the children?s butts and the beef roast into pieces that will fit in the grinder. Run the meat through using a 3/16 grinding plate. Add garlic, onions and seasoning then mix well. Add just enough water for a smooth consistency, then mix again. Form the sausage mixture into patties or stuff into natural casings.

Stillborn Stew

By definition, this meat cannot be had altogether fresh, but have the lifeless unfortunate available immediately after delivery, or use high quality beef or pork roasts (it is cheaper and better to cut up a whole roast than to buy stew meat).

1 stillbirth, de-boned and cubed ¼ cup vegetable oil 2 large onions bell pepper celery garlic ½ cup red wine 3 Irish potatoes 2 large carrots

This is a simple classic stew that makes natural gravy, thus it does not have to be thickened. Brown the meat quickly in very hot oil, remove and set aside. Brown the onions, celery, pepper and garlic. De-glaze with wine, return meat to the pan and season well. Stew on low fire adding small amounts of water and seasoning as necessary. After at least half an hour, add the carrots and po

Reply to
.boB

Thank you very much for the links. Hopefully I will find them very useful.

By the way. Does anyone know how to remove the lock (keylock) for the car? Since I have removed everything but the ignition. I have tried to insert a small "nail" which fits in the lock and turn right as I have raed somehwere how to remove the lock.

Can someone help how to remove the ignition lock?

Reply to
A_M

I think you use a piece of wire and turn to the left and pull- my 69 lock would not come out no matter how much I tried.

Reply to
Merc