1966 Mustang Removing the Heater Switch?

Hi there!

How hard is it to remove the heater switch/plate combination in the dash to the left of the ashtray. Is it easily popped out or does it require more fiddling?

Reply to
F.M.S.

There are two 5/16" (I think) screws on the backside which hold small locks in place. They're a little cumbersome to get to, but you shouldn't have any problems. Its easier to remove the ashtray assembly and work through that opening... in my experience anyway.

Reply to
Mustang_66