1966 Stalling Problem

My '66 is stalling after getting the temperature up to about 1/2 way on the gauge. I changed the fuel filter, oil, spark pluggs but it still stalls. Please help!

Reply to
daves66

Adjust the choke.

Reply to
boB

It appears to be working ok, is it possibly just bad gas, afterall its been sitting for about a year.

Reply to
daves66

warm it up and check the choke visually to see if it's staying closed.

Reply to
vince garcia