1967 Deluxe dash bezel

I am looking for a deluxe dash bezel for a 1967 Mustang. Is anyone making an aftermarket one or will I have to search for a nos one? The deluxe bezel has several little slots on it where the brushed aluminum face attaches to it.

Jonathan in Mississippi

Reply to
JK

Like this one:

JF

JK wrote:

Reply to
JF

Thanks, I'll give them a call. The last so called Deluxe bezel I saw was a reproduction one with a vinyl sticker that was 'authentic looking brushed aluminum.'

Reply to
JK