1967 Instrument/Dash Lighting

I've got a problem with my dash lighting. The brake indicator works fine, the turn signals work fine. Trouble is I have no other lighting.

Should I replace the headlight switch and/or the dash voltage regulator or should I begin investigating elsewhere?

Reply to
Coupe67

Did you turn the headlight knob? On my '65 if you turn it counter-clockwise, the dash lights will turn off just before the click that turns on the interior lights. Turning the knob clockwise will dim the dash lights until they're off.

Next, check the fuses.

If that's not it I would start at the bulbs and go back.

DP Pics of the cars:

Dinsdale

The dash voltage regulator is used only got the gages. If they work, it is OK. I'd check the dimmer part of the headlight switch next.

-C. W. Robertson

Reply to
C. W. Robertson