1968 Ford Mustang commercial

for those of you that have winMX, and for those of you that don't

I have a 1968 Mustang commercial that I downloaded, and you can get a copy

set up a free account go to video type in 1968 Mustang

I am markansas859, double click on the commercial, and it will download to your computer.

note the narrow band white sidewalls, and how far the stripe is from the rim. unusual wsw pattern, that as I remember, was only used one year, and only used by Ford (Mustang, torino, etc)

Mustang Mustang 68!!!

Reply to
Markansas