1968 Mustang Blower Motor No Longer Works

200 Straight 6, no AC, no PS, automatic

I replaced the instrument panel bezel. I undid the controls for the heater/defroster so that I could unplug the gages. When I replaced the bezel and screwed backed in the control panel, the heater blower motor did not come on. Went abck and checked the wiring and everything looks right and the fuse is not blown. Any ideas????

Reply to
De9

hook it directly to a power source and see if it turns on. If not, it somehow broke. If you can't find a replacement (you should be able to) I've got an NOS motor i'd consider an offer on

Reply to
vince garcia

Reply to
dellen38