1970 Mustang Hood Tach Wiring Diagram and Location

Hello group, I am looking for information to wire a Dixco/Ford Hood Tach for my Mach One. If anyone has information on exact hood location, or the wiring diagram, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance,

Reply to
Albert Einstein

I don't think there was an "exact" location since this was a dealer add-on that you bought from the counter and the dealership could install. This tach was used on many vehicles. I've seen them the most on Fairlane/Torino's and Galaxies. I've never seen one on a Mustang, though I know it was done, just not from the factory. Put it where you think it will look the best.

Reply to
66 6F HCS