1972 mach1

hello i have a problem with my 351c well here it is i overhauled the engine bored 30 over 10 on crank got forged pistons and my cam is a lunati cam with a 572 lift and 268 esh and a 110 angle lobe i realy dont know wat the lobe means but oki swaped my 2v head for 4v heads and a torker intake ..... jus wanted to give an over view of wat im workin with here sooooo heres the problem the engine starts up strong but sounds a little wierd it start up with the high output timing setting 13726548 wen i put it in gear it runs but it does not run like a beast like it was meant to run it jus runs slugish i opend my valve covers and noticed that the rocker arms are all tight but 2 at a time ill crank it to cahnge position and another 2 somewhere else are loose and the ones that were loose before are tight now iono wat to doive messed with the timing checked vacume could it be the cam is not on time with crank this is my first cleveland so im a bit hesitant with everything i do any sugestions to wat i should do the tires wont squeak at all maby a piston is miss firing anyone else had this problem my guess is the cam please help

Reply to
frodojv2007