1987 Mustang LX convertible $100

1987 Mustang LX convertible $100 4 cyl auto 91K Runs great but really only good for parts as the right door and rear quarters are dented

It is drivable with current stickerTop NG Engine leaks oil but is good Trans leaks but is good Nose is good, brakes, exhaust fairly new Steering linkage bad(at steering wheel), Steering box good Electrics good except radiator fan control (manual) rear end good

Like I said Parts car I don't want to junk it if an enthusiast can use it

Email with Phone, all contacts returned

603-898-4624 Bob Salem NH
Reply to
pixelbrainz