1988 Mustang LX Paint

I bought a 1988 Ford Mustang LX back in March of 2007 which was given a new paint job and was pretty much restored from front to back, top to bottom. My question is if the paint job was done within 6 months of my purchasing the car, (September, 2006) then would I have an arguement about rust starting to show inside the drivers door. Mind you the car was rustproofed. Any help will be appreciated. Michael

Reply to
MD