1989 Mustang 5.0L Grey Passenger Seatbelt

I have an 1989 Mustang 5.0L Hatchback with grey interior. The passenger seatbelt is now broken. The car is mint. Ford no longer stocks this part. I am looking for ideas of how to find one. Can anyone help?

Dean

Reply to
Just Dean

I may have one of these available, We will be away until the 24th, If you would like to E-mail me this request I would be more than happy to check into this as soon as we return. (remove "PETITION" from E-mail above to reply)

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Where in Canada are you? StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Andover restraints makes them. They have (or had at least) a web site with an on line order form. Do a google search to get the link if it is still there.

Reply to
ironrod

Might also want to hit 5.0 resto.com. I don't think they sell them, but if they get inquiries they may start... and that could help out the rest of us in the future.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L