1989 Mustang LX 5.0 HO Coupe "Sleeper" no mods ever - North Alabama

$5000.00 Price is dead firm.

5 spd manual. Dark Blue w\ powder blue interior. All the options. Power, light, and sound package. Never been modified outside, under the hood, interior, even the radio and speakers are factory original. New tires all the way around. Runs and drives good, like its suppose to. Bought it from my brother, who bought it new. Picture from all sides available. To cold to make today. VIN 1FABP40E4KF248068

North Alabama

Reply to
VoDoToe

Opps forgot 60,000 miles more or less.

Reply to
VoDoToe

Yummmmm.... Not in my neighborhood though, hopefully there will be one when I'm in the market.

Steve BBB on a stand.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Patrick would be all over that car if it were a year older with no options.... ;-)

Then again, so would a lot of people - myself included.

JS

Reply to
JS

I'd be very interested if it were in this area too. I would be happy buying something like that and selling my 99 Ranger 4x4 for what I owe. Then I could buy an "old truck" down the road.

Steve BBB on a stand.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Well mine in an original owner California '90 LX fastback with 95,000 miles. I wouldn't even consider selling it for $5,000. Yes the market may be that but its worth more than that to me because what could I get for $5,000? I'll drive it forever unless I win the lottery and then get a new GT.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Combs