1989 Mustang seat belt removal - what is the torx bit size

Hi - the seat belt latch on the drivers side of my car has stopped working - looks like the spring inside has broken

For the bolt that holds this piece to the floor could someone let me know what the size is because I have to go buy one and don't want to get the wrong one

thanks very much for your help

Reply to
donsjunkk

T50