1990 MO-stang?

Here's an interesting swap, I'm just getting ready to drop a 383 BB mopar engine w 727 into a 90 mustang LX. Everything's a go exept I'm waiting on a rear sump oil pan. The engine ran 11's in a 74 dart, so I can't imagine what the mo-stang will be like! I can imagine the comments I'll get on this one....Thanks!

Reply to
LeRoy

Yes, once you get the project finished please post details on the results.

Reply to
Joe P.

Reply to
LeRoy