1991 5.0 ' Vert questions.

Were there any special edition or limited run 'verts for 1991?

to my knowledge there isn't, but then I am not Bill S..

Thanks,

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

IIRC, there were two special edition Fox verts, I don't remember which years. One was Yellow w/White top and Chrome 16" 5 spokes. The other was the unofficial "7-UP" cars, Green w/White top and White 16" 5 spokes. I kinda remember a third now, Red w/white top and Chrome 5 spokes but I'm not sure.

Reply to
Mike King

It would be the third you mentioned that I was wondering about. White top, white interior...

Anyone else?

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I found this...

Mike King

And this...

Mike King

I remember seeing something about special edition Foxes in Mustang Monthly (I believe it was in the last year or so). You may be able to find something about it on their website (mustangmonthly.com) or order a back issue. You didn't mention if you were trying to verify the authenticity of a particular car, but if you are and you have the VIN you can call Ford and ask them for a 'history 999 report' and they will mail you a copy of the build sheet. Good luck.

Reply to
EvilAllah(tm)

yes there was a vert special edition in 91 white wheels, white top, white leather, and white exterior. they were the LX 5.0 models only not the GT.

EvilAllah(tm) wrote:

Reply to
James Fowler