1993 5L Mustang For Sale

1993 5L Ford Mustand, 302 Automatic, Trans Pack shift kit, 411 posi rear end, under-driven pulleys, Rhino exhaust, stainless steel tail pipes, Kenwood stereo/cd, original paint (calypso green), original 5-star wheels, BF Goodrich TA Radials, never winter-driven, 130,000 km, Asking $12,500 o.b.o. Call Wayne at (902)464-1637
Reply to
Wayne

Are 93's really worth $12,500? I checked KBB and I come up with half that price with all options and next to no miles on the car. I am interested in buying a 93 in the near future but if this is the going rate maybe I'll buy something much newer for the same price. Anyone else have a early 90's GT for sale for a little less?

Eric

Reply to
Sixtysixgs

That's in Canadian dollars.

12,500.00 CAD = 9,301.61 USD at today's exchange rate.
Reply to
Garth Almgren

Hell, you can buy my 89 GT for $4300. If you are interested, I will email you everything that has been done to it.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper