1993 Cobra/5.0 Question

What do the stock rear lower controls arms look like and where do they mount? I know that's kinda hard to answer but...

I am looking at mine and they just don't look stock: they are square, big, silver...???

Also, the mufflers on this car... they are rectangular, 90 degree edges, no markings on them... any idea anyone on what brand they might be?

Thanks all.

Brad

Reply to
Brad and Karen