1993 Owner Guide

I found this inside a wreck at the local yard. I can't remember ever finding one inside a car and the yards don't sell them, so what happens to them?

Anyway, I have an '89 and don't need this manual. I thought someone here might want it. They gave it to me for free, so you can have it for the cost of postage.

It is in pretty good shape. The plastic cover looks like brand new, and I'm not exagerating here. In addition to the "Owner Guide", it has the "Electronic Sound Systems Operating Guide" and "How To Maintain The Beauty Of Your New Vehicle" pamphlet. These are all in great shape for being 10 years old. I'd put them at about an 8 out of 10.

Let me know if anyone wants it.

Blue Gator

Reply to
Blue Gator

Dang BG... if no one here needs it, put it on Ebay... someone somewhere has to be dying to get one :)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks, Kate. I figured someone here would want it and have already been contacted by someone. I considered selling it, but they're only going for about $10 on Ebay. It didn't cost me anything, so it wasn't worth the hassle of trying to sell it. I'd rather give it to someone here.

Blue Gator

Reply to
Blue Gator

I think that's mighty nice of you :)

Kate

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks Kate. I am a mighty nice guy. Just ask me, I'll tell ya!

Blue Gator

Reply to
Blue Gator

you nut!

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Reply to
Erik D.

Shh! Don't insult him. He's my hero!! :)

Reply to
RayS

wait right here, while I get a bag *wink*

Kate

| |

Reply to
SVTKate