1995 Ford Mustang GT --- Fuel Pump Relay Location?

Could someone please tell me where the fuel pump relay is located on the 1995 Ford Mustang GT?

Thanks!

Russell Mason

Reply to
Russell Mason

The fuel pump relay will be inside the CCRM (constant control relay module). The module is a black box about 4"x6"x3" which will be attached to the bracket for the radiator overflow bottle. The module also houses the radiator fan control relays (fast and slow speed) as well as the control relay for the computer. The module is non-servicable and replaced as a unit.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

He's right. It's in the CCRM. What makes you think your fuel pump relay is dead? If you do need another CCRM, I have mine out of my car I'm not using anymore. KJ

Reply to
KJ

If you turn the key from off to on (without cranking the engine) you should hear the fuel pump buzzing for 1 or 2 seconds to prime your fuel system. IF you don't hear it it could be the relay BUT could also be the fuelpump is shot.

Rein