1995 Ford Mustang GT --- Fuel Pump Relay Location?

Threaded View
Could someone please tell me where the fuel pump relay is located on
the 1995 Ford Mustang GT?

Thanks!

Russell Mason

Re: 1995 Ford Mustang GT --- Fuel Pump Relay Location?

The fuel pump relay will be inside the CCRM (constant control relay module).
The module is a black box about 4"x6"x3" which will be attached to the bracket
for the radiator overflow bottle.
The module also houses the radiator fan control relays (fast and slow speed) as
well as the control relay for the computer. The module is non-servicable and
replaced as a unit.

TIM  -aka-
MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM
http://www.PonyPerformance.com

Re: 1995 Ford Mustang GT --- Fuel Pump Relay Location?
He's right. It's in the CCRM. What makes you think your fuel pump relay is
dead? If you do need another CCRM, I have mine out of my car I'm not using
anymore.
KJ

module).
bracket
speed) as
and

Re: 1995 Ford Mustang GT --- Fuel Pump Relay Location?
On 6 Jan 2004 21:14:55 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Russell

If you turn the key from off  to on (without cranking the engine) you
should hear the fuel pump buzzing for 1 or 2 seconds to prime your
fuel system. IF you don't hear it it could be the relay BUT could also
be the fuelpump is shot.