1995 GT 5.0 Starting and stalling problem

I have a 95' 5.0 and am having starting and stalling problems. The fuel pump sends fuel engine will not fire when it does run it will run for only

10 to 12 min. Restarting is very hard when it does restart the fuel pump will run for about 30 sec before it will start. Some times it will just stop running while driving. Once I get it restarted it will run fine. I have changed ignition module, coil fuel presure regulator and throtle position relay. I have cleaned the IAC valve. Any suggestions< Maybe pickup coil in distributor? Thanks, John
Reply to
John

Rein

Fuel filter(s)?

John wrote:

Reply to
steve

steve wrote in news:zibBb.9147$ snipped-for-privacy@news3.news.adelphia.net:

Yes forgot fuel filter was replaced. Thanks

Reply to
John

Group:

ALWAYS say how many miles on car, or since last really PROPER tuneup. Symtoms without this information aren't enough information.

Remember, modern engines EXTREMELY subject to loss of ANY SINGLE ONE of the myriad of low voltage signals.

John (and everybody!!!!)

Go under the hood and with spray electronic contact cleaner [available at any Radio Shack], break and make [several times] every connector you can find. For this concern, you probably have a slowly failing crank position sensor input to your computer module [ever so slowly forming microscopic corrosion coat within the connect pin/socket interface], which then prevents the injectors from opening regardless of whether sparks are occuring (depending on brand/make/model etc.) I'd like a dime for every time I've told this story - with good results for the listener [IF THEY DID WHAT I'M SUGGESTING]. More often than not - this fixed their problem, and improved overall performance.

Ciao Brian in Seattle

Reply to
Brian from Home