1995 Mustang Door Panel and Lock

I have a 1995 Mustang and I need to take the passenger door panel off. I think it just snaps off but i want to be certain. I see no visible screws, nuts or bolts, rivets, or anything of the sort. Do i just need to strong arm it a little bit to get it to pop off so i can get to the lock? We had AAA come to open it for us last week, when it got home i put the key in the lock and it had no resistance. The inside portion of the lock works though. any help would be appreciated! :)

Reply to
kewlduff