1996 Mustang Cruise Control Problems

My roomate's mustang hasn't had cruise for months now and we decided to get on it. He took it to the dealer and they said it was a bad servo ($99 diagnostic) and that it would be $450 parts and labor (ha). We went to the junkyard and pulled one for $50 and installed it. Now when you push the off button on the steering wheel, the horn honks. Any good ideas as to what is happening? Is it a grounding issue or clock-spring or maybe the switch itself?

TIA

Reply to
adammatzner

ROFL! Sorry I can't help, but hopefully is some small consolation that the movie that ran through my head after reading that was *really* funny. One question, does it JUST honk the horn or does it honk the horn in addition to doing what it should??

Reply to
WindsorFox