1998 GT intake kit, place for hoses but not sensors???

I just bought one of those intake kits with the k&n style filter for my stang, but i've noticed i have places to plug the hoses, but not to plug the sensors, should i leave the sensors hanging there, cut them off connect them somewhere else, what's the deal with this thing? Thanks Pinueve

Reply to
pinueve

I would say that's extremely bizarre. Contact the manufacturer and see if perhaps you got a defective kit. You should be able to plug everything back into roughly the same places as where they came out of.

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98