2.3 liter coil question

For the plugs on the intake side, what is the order they are connected to the coil pack? My Haynes manual says one thing, but the car is connected with 2 and 3 backwards from what is says and has run quite well. The manual says 3,2,1,4 (starting at the back right corner and rotating clockwise as if you were in front of the car looking at the top of it) and the car actually was 2,3,1,4.

In the middle of changing plugs and wires and found the discrepancy, wanted to check before I started her up.

Thanks, Gerry

Reply to
Gerry Pierce

BTW, it is a 93.... I guess I am brain dead.

Thanks, Gerry

Reply to
Gerry Pierce