2 Convertible sun visors for sale - eBay

Just in case anyone is interested, I have a couple (both sides) of convertible sun visors to fit '87 to '93 models up for sale on eBay. They are in good condition. Thanks. George

GL

=2473541849

What is different about Convertible Sunvisors than non-Convertible Sunvisors ??

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

They are completely different in shape, size, and mounting.

Those sunvisors listed are actually 87-89 as they went to a much thicker sunvisor which also received the air bag warning decal in 90.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

I was delighted to find convertible sunvisors listed in the new Mustangs Unlimited catalog (at $39.95/pair). Several color choices available for

1983-1986, but 1987 through 1993 get to choose any color so long as it's black.

dwight

Reply to
dwight